Nippon Rika’s purposes for using your information (hereafter, “personal information”) are as stated below.
In the future we want to continue to provide you with useful information. In handling your personal information, moreover, we recognize its importance, observe the laws and regulations related to protecting it, and otherwise handle it appropriately.
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The purposes for which we use the personal information that we acquire are listed below. If personal information is to be acquired for a purpose not mentioned here, we will disclose the purpose in advance, when we acquire the personal information.
- 1. To provide users with information and notify them of activities related to it.
- 2. To verify and screen users.
- 3. To statistically tabulate and analyze personal information and produce statistical data processed such that individuals cannot be recognized or identified.
Appropriate Acquisition of Personal Information
We will not misrepresent users’ personal information or acquire it by fraudulent means. Moreover, we will use it only within the bounds established by the “purposes of use.”
Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to any third party except in the following situations.
- 1. We have obtained the user’s consent for us to provide personal information to a particular company or organization.
- 2. Providing personal information is required by law.
- 3. Providing personal information is necessary to protect the life, person or property of an individual and obtaining the user’s consent is difficult.
- 4. Providing personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound upbringing of children, and obtaining the user’s consent is difficult.
- 5. It is necessary to cooperate, with a national agency, a local government, or a party commissioned by either, in conducting activities prescribed by law, and obtaining the user’s consent might interfere with conducting the activities.
Safe Management of Personal Information
We will take the measures necessary to prevent any disclosure, loss or damage of the personal information that we handle and to otherwise manage it safely.